- You complete projects within the given timeframe
- You work alongside an international team of designers and back-end developers
- You test and improve existing applications
- You have a degree in a computer science-related field (or equal relevant experience)
- Persistent Skill on the Angular Framework
- Experience with RESTful API interaction
- Knowledge of NodeJS
- You're passionate about innovation and new technologies
- You're good at prioritizing and planning
- You're reliable and can adhere to deadlines
- You enjoy the gratification of designing and developing functional front-end systems
You'll join an international team of experienced software developers. You'll have the opportunity to learn, grow, and leave your mark on the development of new functionalities. The office atmosphere is relaxed, without losing sight of deadlines or the quality of our work. You'll collaborate closely with a number of qualified colleagues.
You'll find yourself surrounded by qualified, experienced developers. We value motivation and desire to learn over experience - and since we're looking for multiple profiles, both junior and senior developers are welcome.
Due to the international working environment, the working language in the company is English. Knowledge of Dutch or Bulgarian is a plus, but not a requirement.
Full-time employment, with a competitive salary
Our main I.T office is located in the center of Varna, Bulgaria. In this position, working from home (up to 4 days a week) is an option, as well as flexible hours.
Ondernemersschool B.V is the largest provider of vocational education in Flanders and the Netherlands, as well as a provider of online vocational courses on an international scale. We offer more than 300 courses, each of which gives our students the knowledge and certificates they need to start a career or build a business in the relevant field. As an international training group, we're giving you the opportunity to push your limits!
We respect our employees' ideas. We'll give you the chance to realize your professional plans and develop your skills with us.